The World Famous Music City Hash House Harriers Present:
Friday, July 14 – Sunday, July 16 | Adams, Tennessee
***You must be at least 21 years of age to attend.***
Registration is now Full! Get on the waiting list here.
Deliverance 2017 will be back at the Red River Canoe & Camp in Adams, Tennessee. For those familiar,
our camp site area is right along the cool Red River. www.canoetheredriver.com/
This marks 26 years of the Music City Hash House Harriers hashing this rural shiggy while drinking glorious amounts of golden hash nectar and floating down the Red River looking out for Banjo playin’ back country folk! BUTT’S UP!!
What it costs:
$86 per person. Only those paid are considered registered. No IOUs. You can pay:
- By check or cash – make out check to MCH3, email Quack at [email protected] for mailing address
- With PayPal (add +$2 for fee) to email address [email protected]
What you get:
- Great camping along the Red River
- Beer truck at camp, canned beer for float
- Meals Friday night – Sunday lunch
- Cool giveaway
- Trail Friday evening, Saturday river-float trail run (bring your own river tube), Sunday morning hangover/cheesy poof hash
- sKare-aoke, DJ entertainment and dancing
- Drinking games, sport drinking and fire jumping
What to bring:
Tent, tube, camp chairs, sunscreen, bug spray, ivy block, coolers, any alcohol other than beer, Gatorade,
snacks, water guns, sleeping bags, towels, water shoes for the river, dry shoes for trails, waterproof bags
for anything you don't want to get wet in the river. Tighty Whities recommended (always). .
What not to bring:
Guns, kids (that’s anyone under 21), bad attitudes, personal baggage, drama, requests for special food.
And new this year – NO POOLS.
Tentative Schedule – subject to change according to whims of halfminds:
Morning – camp set-up begins
Note: If you’re an early arriver, you WILL be asked to assist with camp set-up!
3:33 pm – Kegs tapped
6 pm – Trail
7 pm – Dinner
Morning – Breakfast, hydration and float prep
Noon – hash to the put-in point, eat lunch, float
7 pm – Dinner
Morning – Breakfast and pack up your stuff before trail
10:30 am – Cheesy Poof Hash
Noon – Leftovers for lunch, break down camp, play in the water, sober up, and ON OUT!